[GeoStL] Re: Myotis strikes back

  • From: Glenn <Glenn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2003 20:51:13 -0600

-
Man, I am really beat. I think I am going to take a few days off to rest up. This cache can wait till about Saturday cant it??

gln

At 07:48 PM 4/2/2003 -0600, Jim Bensman wrote:

Ok to all of those who drove me crazy with those micros:

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=61847&Nocache=0.7055475

This is number 98 hid for me and I am practicing for number 100.

Actually, I am getting pretty close to having 2000 find logs of my caches. I'm at 1974. Perhaps if you find this one you could end up logging the 2000th find of one of my caches. But then again, you have to find it before you can log it!!!! I think I got this one hid quite well.