[GeoStL] Re: ] (More) Pictures from the SLAGA Fall picnic at Onondaga

  • From: Mike Lusicic <lusicic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 17:59:07 -0500

-
I can definitely tell you that they are NOT love bugs. I have a whole
collection of those on the front of my truck that I have yet to scrape
off from my last trip to the gulf coast. Love bugs are all black and
smaller than the ones on the tree, and many of them attached to each
other even while flying. Hence the name.

tklnhl & kyd wrote:

>-
>Rich and Elaine;
>
>GREAT pictures. Thanks for sharing and for taking the time to caption many
>of them.  For those of us anti-social members it's nice to be able to put
>faces with names. It looks like it was a well-organized, fun time.
>
>Elaine -- my favorite is one in the cave.. 84/1144001. That's an awesome
>picture
>
>Did you all ever find out what those bugs were?  Are those those  "love
>bugs" that are taking over the south?
>
>Again, thanks for sharing!
>Nancy

> Subject field