[GeoStL] Re: Moon

  • From: Greg Ponder <thehairyhillbilly@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 09:50:10 -0800 (PST)

Anyone who is familiar with the traveling companion "The Hitchhikers Guide to
the Galaxy" would be sure to recommend bringing your towel.

Hairy

TKLNHL <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
As the owner of a former-preschooler (now full fledged kindergartner) THIS song
comes to mind.
When travelling to the moon does one need to bring his or her towel?

Nancy

I Would Like To Visit the Moon"

If you'd like sing along (and also wonder at what the government ahs to do with
page, see the following link.)

http://www.niehs.nih.gov/kids/lyrics/nomoon.htm

I would like to visit the moon
On a rocket ship high in the air
Yes I'd like to visit the moon
But I don't think I'd like to live there.
Though I'd like to look down at the Earth from above
I would miss all the place and people I love
So although I might like it for one afternoon,
I don't want to live on the moon.

I'd like to travel under the sea
I could meet all the fish everywhere
I could travel under the sea
But I don't think I'd like to live there.
Though I may stay a day there if I had my wish
But there's not much to do when your friends are all fish.
And an oyster and clam aren't real family
So I don't want to live in the sea.

I'd like to visit the jungle hear the lions roar,
There's so many strange places I'd like to be
But none of them permanently.

So if I should visit the moon,
Well I'll dance on a moonbeam and then
I'll make a wish on a star
And I'll wish I was home once again.
Though I'd like to look down at the Earth from above
I would miss all the place and people I love
Though although I may go I'll be coming home soon,
'Cause I don't want to live on the moon.

No I don't
Want to live
On the Moon