[GeoStL] Monday

  • From: "Brad Myers" <bmyers88@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 15:04:05 -0600

-
A group of us (Deut31-8, wandering360, ivstix, & myself) will be in the St.
Charles area tomorrow from about 10AM until 1PM (us dads have to get home to
pick the little ones up from school). We hope to knock out about 10 caches
or so in the small amount of time we have available.

We are starting out around Obelisks, Columns and Other Pointy Things. by
vineyard20 and working our way south/west. We will have our radios on if
anyone would like to join us along the way.

Any suggestions/hints for the area would be greatly appreciated.

Subject field