[GeoStL] Re: Mon. Alton & Wood River

  • From: "Bernie" <happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 15:32:07 -0600

-
  Kevin, I'd be interested.  Bernie

-----Original Message-----
From: geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
kolaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, December 17, 2006 1:58 PM
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Mon. Alton & Wood River

-
 Tomorrow (Mon. 10/18/06)I will be caching in West Alton Mo,Alton & =
working my way south to Wood River. Will start with Jones-Confluence =
Cache and STATE LINE TRAVEL BUG HOTEL on the Missouri side.Then work my =
way across the river.Most of the cahe in Alton I want to do are south or =
west of highway 67.If you like to come along,please sent me a =
e-mail.Will then set a meeting place and time.
      Kevin      K-TEAM Winfield Missouri

                =09
                =09
                =09