[GeoStL] Re: *Molly update please*

  • From: "Gale R. Nie" <showme69@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2008 07:53:06 -0500

Sorry to hear that guys. We'll keep Molly in our prayers and hope for the best.

Gale

Tim and Pam wrote:

She is not doing very well. We took her to Columbia last week because she was in a lot of pain; they found blood in the joint which is really painful. They drained it and some fluid that was in the tumor. We had a different doctor and he told us the radiation won't work and the only option to get her cancer free is to remove the leg. The problem is her back leg never healed all the way so they will have to work on it first. So we aren't sure what we can do. She is still happy and she stills loves to eat. We have gotten her weight down to 88 pounds so that is a good thing.

Tim

www.PetPhotoKeepsake.com

From: Tim and Pam <timpam2mocachers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: NGR: Pumpkin Patches
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, October 8, 2008, 8:20 PM

-

There is one on String Town Road in Wright City. It is south of interstate

70. I think it is called Pumpkins Galore.
Tim

www.PetPhotoKeepsake.com