[GeoStL] Re: Missing Travel Bug

  • From: Sara Gomer <outdoorlady79@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 07:20:31 -0800 (PST)

Mark,  Try going to the TB's page from your "my account" page, at the top of it
where it says "Travel Bugs (mine)" click on the word "mine".  Then click the
appropriate TB.  When it's page comes up look to the right side.  At the bottom
of the section of "Trackable Item Options" is a drop down box.  One of the
items in the drop down box is "Mark Item Missing".

Sara