[GeoStL] Midwest GeoBash 2008 - Road Trip?

  • From: "Gary Braman" <Gary.Braman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2008 12:38:44 -0700

Hello All,

I'm Fried Okra.  This feels a bit odd, but I thought I'd give it a shot.

I will be traveling to the Midwest GeoBash 2008 in Kendallville, Indiana
on Thursday, August 7 and returning Monday, August 11.

I've just joined this group and am putting my feelers out to see if
anyone is interested in sharing my ride to the event.

I'll be leaving Camdenton, Mo around noon on Thursday and hope to drive
straight through to Kendallville, but am flexible.  This would put me in
St. Louis area around 4 p.m. or so.  I want to cache all day Sunday and
Monday on the way back home.

I've already reserved a campsite at the event and am bringing a very
large two room tent. ( I hope that isn't weird to say.  LOL.)

I'm looking for geo-company more than gas money, but wouldn't mind
sharing that expense either.

I'm a 37 year old IT guy and am very easy going.

If anyone is interested in sharing a ride give me a call at 573.694.3154
or email me at gary.braman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks!

Gary Braman
Senior Technical Consultant