[GeoStL] Meet & Greet with PolarBears

  • From: "Andrew Senger" <asenger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 09:13:49 -0500

Thank you, Laura, for setting up the meet and greet with PolarBears.  It was
fun to talk to someone from a different part of the country (as well as the
world) and get his experiences caching in our area and other areas of the world.

PolarBears did mention that he placed the "50 Summits" TB (TB11Z3V) in Forest
Park Forever (GCW5V4).  The TB's goal is "to reach the highest
peak/hill/elevation in each of the 50 states."  I believe he said that it had
completed 6 of the 50.  He actually took it to the top of Mt. Whitney in
California.  In Missouri, it's Taum Sauk Mountain.  If anyone is planning on
taking it on, or know someone who is, pick up the TB and take it there.

Andrew (yawetag)