[GeoStL] Re: Maps

  • From: Michael Rogers <mrogers07@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 13:23:54 -0800 (PST)

-
If you do decide to get City Navigator version 8 for
your 60 CSx, you should really get the NT
version...you can put the whole United States on a 1
GB MicroSD. They used a different compression scheme
vs. the regular City Navigator.

I use the NT version on my 60 CSx.

-Michael

http://meritline.stores.yahoo.net/kingston-1gb-micro-sd-card.html

_http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000EEZCEG/ref=3Dpe_pe_606_4828430_pe_ar_t4_

(http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000EEZCEG/ref=3Dpe_pe_606_4828430_pe_ar_t4)

> //www.freelists.org/list/geocaching
> http://tinyurl.com/87cqw

> //www.freelists.org/list/geocaching
> http://tinyurl.com/87cqw

> > > this
> > > list, click ----->
> //www.freelists.org/list/geocaching
> > > Missouri Caches Scheduled to be Archived
> http://tinyurl.com/87cqw
> > >

> > > =20

> > > this
> > > list, click ----->
> //www.freelists.org/list/geocaching=20
> > > Missouri Caches Scheduled to be Archived
> http://tinyurl.com/87cqw
> > >

> > > --=20
> > > Checked by AVG Free Edition.
> - Release Date: =