[GeoStL] Map training/late lunch Wednesday RE: Free high quality transparent Garmin Mapsource Topo and trail maps

  • From: "Jim Bensman" <junkmailno@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 22:36:23 -0500

-
A few of us are getting together for a late lunch and training on how to
install my Garmin maps.  We will be meeting at 2 pm Wednesday at the
Fuddruckers on Dorsett and 270.  (Here is where you turn off Dorsett Road
and go up the hill: N38 42.869 W90 26.963)

I will have my laptop and CDs with everything needed to install them.  So if
you want a CD, let me know you will be there so I have enough CDs made.  It
is pretty easy to set up - I expect the training to last about an hour.  If
you have a laptop, you can bring it and install the maps.

Remember (see below) these maps are just for Garmin and are extremely high
quality maps.

Myotis

Jim Bensman
1802 Main Street