[GeoStL] Re: MOGA in the NE MO "magazine"

  • From: Glenn Nash <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 11:19:57 -0600

-
Sorry to hear about your husbands crappy convention. Maybe he can go to a better one sometime.

Didn't find the link to the online magazine but the CoE site still have the wrong MOGA data.

http://tinyurl.com/36lu6h

tnsl wrote:
I don't know if this has been discussed..
BUT I just read a half page informational article in the Northeast Missouri/Mark Twain tourism "magazine". Hubby went to a Crappie Convention (?) in Illinois a couple of weekends ago and picked up the usual touristy handouts. The slick mag for the Mark Twain area had single-article page featuring MOGA. It gave a nod to SLAGA and gc.com -- said to call the MT office for more info. More in the informational, press release style than a feature article -- but press, none-the-less. Nancy