[GeoStL] Re: MOGA Shelter Question

  • From: "Gale R. Nie" <showme69@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 11:06:15 -0500

Nah, Cracker Barrel is just a place where you can sit around and shoot the
bull.  Here's a link to The Cracker Barrel site where I first learned about
geocaching.  It was started shortly after 9/11 by a moderator from another site
I frequented,  ford-diesel.com, which is now thedieselstop.com, due to Ford
cracking down on the use of their trademark names.

http://www.discussiondepot.net/forums/index.php3

Gale