[GeoStL] Re: MOGA Registration Part 2 :-)

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 22:16:37 -0800 (PST)

-
Most things I say this late night at night should  just be ignored as I think I
write in my sleep ....ignore the earlier  email about prices ...I went out to
the MOGA site and registered  ....not sure if I will make it but at least I am
supporting the event.

  Dan
Mike Griffin <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  -
Just  a friendly reminder that the fees for MOGA increase to 16$ for general
registration - 8$ for youth registration and the competitions go from
$3 for individual competition to $4, 2 person team from $6 to $8 and 4 person
team from $12 to $16.
We  have over 90 people signed up and 12 states are coming! Midnight  tonight,
the prices jump so please get your registrations in!

Thanks
Mike

Tired of Spam??
Here's your solution..