[GeoStL] MOGA Pictures

  • From: Bob TheCacher <cachefinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 12:47:08 -0500

Just wanted to give you a "heads up" that I posted a bunch of MOGA pictures on
the cache site - GC167P0.  I'll be putting out a Shutterfly file in the near
future that will expand on the pics I took. Again, thanks to Mike and Bridget
for putting on another well attended and super MOGA.  It was my pleasure being
on the Staff. Bob Pratt,   BBD1(this is the 2nd time I've sent this message,
the first doesn't appear to have gone thru)
http://green.msn.com/galleries/photos/photos.aspx?gid=164&ocid=T003MSN51N1653A