[GeoStL] Re: MOGA 2008

  • From: Glenn Nash <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 16:04:34 -0600

-
Michael Griffin wrote:

I just got off the phone with Allen and we will have to move the date from March 14 - 16 to April 4 - 6. There is a concern with the facilities that early in the year and they have had some loss of staff. They will need to hire contractors and they cannot be there until the same weekend we had MOGA scheduled on. Soooo… Our only option is to move the date back.

I will inform as many people as I can.

Glenn, can I change the date of the event page or is it fixed??

*Mike*

yep. no problem.