[GeoStL] Re: M.O.G.A.

  • From: Glenn <Glenn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Geocache ListServer <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 20:51:05 -0500

-
If i had to enter the event as a true competition,   I do not think i could
compete for anything except   how quickly i could get back for
lunch.  Personally I would have to enter more as a fun thing to do rather
than a blood,gore and guts competition.  I am positive there will be  more
cahes  to find and geo-courses to navigate than there will be time to look
for them all  It will be a great time all around no matter how it is done.

Glenn

At 08:33 PM 10/26/2004, Mike Lusicic wrote:

>-
>OK, I saw the announcement of this event, and folks talking about
>competition. What is all that about. I am built for comfort not speed,
>so I certainly won't be in the "running" for anything. But I guess you
>have to have us "also rans" to fill out the pack the winners get to rise
>above victoriously

Subject field