[GeoStL] Lunch-Refining Driving Directions

  • From: Ben Outlaw <motexoutlaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 13:41:39 -0800 (PST)

-
Refining driving direction to CiCi's Pizza - St. Charles

  Coming from I-270 and MO 364 exit Mo 364 in St. Charles to First Capital
Drive north. Follow First Capitol north to Zumbehl-Frieden Rd exit, turn left
on
Zumbehl and follow Zumbehl north to Regency Parkway. Turn right on Regency
Parkway just as you pass the BP Service Station. A Jack-n'-Box is the north
side of Regency Parkway at Zumbehl.
    Coming from I-70 take the Zumbehl exit at exit 227 and go south on
Zumbehl. Go south on Zumbehl a block or two  to Regency Parkway and
turn left just as you pass the Jack-n'-Box Resturant (between the Jack-n'-Box
and a BP Service Station on the south side of Rengency Parkway at Zumbehl.

  Mapquest Map link:
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address&formtype=latlong&latlongtype=decimal&latitude=38.784&longitude=-90.5297

   MoTexOutlaw
  Ben Outlaw