[GeoStL] Re: Lunch on Lucky 13

  • From: "Gale R. Nie" <showme69@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 19:22:13 -0600

-
Ok, troutboy98 and I will be at the Sunny China International Buffet, 1257 S
Kirkwood Rd., just north of I-44,  at 11:30 a.m. on Friday, January 13 for
lunch. Hopefully the weather will cooperate enough for us to do some caching
that day.  If not, we'll just do lunch.  If it snows, we won't do lunch.
And if we don't get in any caching before then, troutboy will be getting his
100th cache.  He's sitting at 99 now.

Gale