[GeoStL] Lousy Days - CURE!!!!!!!!!

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 06:26:39 -0700 (PDT)

-
Sounds like it might be time once again to have another SLAGA dinner party so
we can get together and laugh away the blahs :).
  I will think about it today and send something out for either this week or
next.
  Are Weds or Thursdays better for most of you? I know Sarah that Weds are good
for you so maybe this time we will make it a Weds night....let me know what day
of the week is best for most of you.

  Dan