[GeoStL] Re: Lost Bug?

  • From: "Bruce S" <bruces1321@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2002 16:11:10 -0500

Paul,
What I have seen other bug owners do is log a pick up of the bug as a note and then log a note on an archived cache placing it there. Then it gets off the an active cache. There is a travel bug graveyard cache located near Indianapolis (east of it) that does not really exist but is a depository of deceased bugs.

Bruce

From: Paul Konopacki <konopapw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Lost Bug?
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2002 16:05:20 -0500

Since I was the one who put Henny in the cache and
now Henny is gone, should I be the one to notify the
original owner that their travel bug is AWOL?  Don't
know how that works - I'm not a travel bug
afficianado.