[GeoStL] Last call for St. Stanislaus postponed and now rescheduled

  • From: Jeff the Blue Bead Man <bluebeadman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 23:26:45 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

-
I had a cacher request to keep the St. Stanislaus series up and running for=
 another week so the caches are still out there for this week only.  Then t=
his is your very last final of final "Rhodes going out of business in just =
a couple days which seemed to last for a couple months" type warning about =
the St. Stanislaus set of caches.  I will be doing the same agenda as was p=
lanned for last Sat so if anybody wants to tag along feel free to meet me a=
t the "Gone Fishin'-STL Style" cache parking area in Truman Park.  See you =
there!

Here are the details:

TIME: 9:00AM
STARTING PLACE: Parking lot nearest to "Gone Fishin=E2=80=99-STL Style" (Wa=
ypoint: GCKWYX).  GCKWYX is located in Truman Park.  Take 270 to Howdershel=
l (might be called the Brown Rd exit).  Exit highway and go north.  Once on=
 Howdershell, turn left (northwest) onto the street next to Lundy Drive (bu=
t NOT Lundy itself).  Be careful! It is very easy to miss that turn=E2=80=
=94it looks like an entrance into the shopping center.  The street next to =
Lundy should take you to the entranceof Truman Park.
RADIO: Standard Channel 2-33 just like all SLAGA functions.
AGENDA:  Find and do cache maintenance on some of the "Gone Fishin" cache. =
 Then hike to St. Stanislaus #1 and retrieve cache.  Return to vehicle and =
move to one of the St. Stanislaus conservation area parking lots for St. St=
anislaus #2 and St. Stanislaus #3.

This will require a bit of hiking, but it should be fun.  Dress appropriate=
ly and I hope to see some of you there!  Thanks!

-Jeff, the Blue Bead Man