[GeoStL] Re: Labor Day Weekend Road Trip

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <brawnybear@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 07:54:14 -0500

Dave, that sounds like an awesome trip.. I just don’t have the time to burn
otherwise I would gladly go with you.. When are you planning on getting to
Illinois? We have a huge event happening in Moonshine Illinois on Saturday
before Labor day. Not sure about your timing but since you are coming from the
East, it would be a small detour. Here is the event link…

http://coord.info/GC3QNYB

Hope to see you while you are in the area…

Thanks!

Mike

Brawny Bear