[GeoStL] Re: Labels

  • From: Glenn <Glenn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, geocaching <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 20:14:38 -0600

or you could use these. It will print about 8 scrolls to a sheet of paper.

At 09:43 AM 1/24/2004, Dan Henke wrote:

-
I know I have asked this question before and I
apologize for asking again but I think turning 50 has
robbed me of any memory at all :(....

Where can I find the labels for on the outside of
caches like the ones I have seen on ammo boxes? Can I
print it off and then use that and cover it with a
clear plastic? Also where are the micro log sheets
that I can print and use?

Thanks

Dan (who is getting more absent minded everyday)

Glenn