[GeoStL] Re: LEAVE NO TRACE

  • From: "Louis Bielicke" <ourgangljel@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 20:32:03 -0600

-
  It must be a comfort level for each person.  I will gladly continue to pass
on finds if I deem the search detrimental to the area.  To me just getting out
and being drawn to a new location is plenty rewarding.  It's especially neat
for my son to continue to actually find the cache, but to experience the
environment is by far the just reward.
  We appreciate all the work that goes into hiding and maintaining the various
types and locations and would only suggest that depending on the setting
possibly be more mindful of the hide.
  Again I see this as a way to get out and enjoy the environment first and
getting excited about a find second.  We will continue to look for new
locations and yes go back again and again to those that stump us as well.  Each
person obviously can make what they want of this activity.  I do think the
concept is a wonderful way to prompt people to get out and explore new and
wonderful locations.
Louis