[GeoStL] Re: JeffCity Geocaching on Jan 31

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 07:43:20 -0800 (PST)

-
Bridget,

There is no Sam's in JC but there is one in Columbia
about 30 miles away. There are also a number of
supermarkets with deli type area in them including the
Wal Mart store on Mo. Blvd. Are you guys going up
Friday night? and do I have your cell phone number?
We are headed up Friday sometime thought maybe we
could get together to eat.

Dan (thunder)

http://www.jeffcitymo.org/jeffcityweb.nsf/e0087b5460c4a721862569c2005fa85a/51160e5a32d7a8f386256e210076e360!OpenDocument

>   If you go to the Potluck Cache Page (GCHB4D), it
> is the link that says who's coming and what they are
> bringing
>   (Sorry for the big links, I haven't set down yet
> to figure out the tinylink stuff yet.)
>
>   Could you please check to see if I've got the
> number attending correct and also see if you have
> included what you will be bringing.  If you need to
> update any information, please let me know as soon
> as possible.
>
>   Every event needs it's own event-cache.  I am
> thinking about making this one a moving, leave only
> cache.  It would contain a memento, a picture or
> something that's special to everyone who logs it.
> Every time it was visited, it could gather more and
> more, kinda like a geo-capsule.  It would move
> around like the Impress-Me cache. If you like the
> idea, let me know.  If you have another idea, let me
> know.
>
>   Thanks and I look forward to seeing you then.
>
>   Mike (Lazylightning)

Subject field