[GeoStL] Re: Jan. 1st Group Hunt

  • From: john leenerts <johnnybgood1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 22:08:36 -0800 (PST)

-
Happy New Year!!!  I'll be there
  Gerhardus
JimSGreene@xxxxxxx wrote:
  -
Hi,
Let's meet at the Park & Ride lot at 8:30, located at N 38 32.391, W 90
29.817 Northeast corner of the I-44, Highway 141 interchange. It is on the
North
service road. My phone # is 314 954-7933

Here is a suggested order for doing the caches in the Lone Elk area. I put
them in groups that they can be done in. If Glenn is on duty tonight, I have a
new cache for everyone tomorrow, GC103QC 2007 Happy New Year!!!, I put it
in the list, I think you will like it.

GC3F0A Please No Fires

GC3F99 Waypoints R US

GCZGZR What a Pair
GCZHH2 AWOL
GCVK8Y All Wound Up! III
GCW5V5 Foo Foo the Snoo, Who are You?? (1st Waypoint)
GC103QC 2007 Happy New Year!!!
Foo Foo Final Waypoint

GCTJWK Off the Wall
GCQENZ Jiffy Cache
GCGTJ7 Elk Hollow in Lone Elk ParkHappy New Year, see you tomorrow,

Jim