[STL Geocaching] I've been a bad, bad boy. :-(

  • From: "Glenn Nash" <gln@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 12:40:43 -0500

GLNash has added a log to your cache (Royal Pain). You can visit the cache at the following link:

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.asp?ID=17072

User comments:
Due to a failed attempt to find this cache, i rechecked this page and realize i have hade a terrible mistake. When cutting and pasting the longitude numbers for the new page, the 090... part was pasted twice resulting in a .8mi error. the correct coords are.
37 35.358  090 40.949 NOT 090 40.090 as printed on the page. I will fix this when i get home to my regular computer.. I am very sorry for the screw up. The cache should be perhaps 300-400 feet from the parking spot just after the stone walled area.

**glenn, AKA the dyslexic typer.

My sincere apologies,

-------
Glenn Nash, St. Louis, Mo
CM #1, Neutiquam erro (I'm not Lost)
A "Must See Site"  http://www.chattymorons.org/index.html
-------

Our WebPage! //www.freelists.org/webpage/geocaching
Mail List & Archive Info. //www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/list?list_id=geocaching
Environmental msg. of the day, "Save the spotted Cow"