[GeoStL] Re: Ipaq hx2495 for Sale

  • From: Glenn Nash <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 20:59:22 -0600

-
Ooooh, I need a new one too since my old one broke but now is not a good time to be spending monies. rats...

glenn

Mike Griffin wrote:
-
I have a used, less than 2 years old, iPaq HP hx2495 for sale with all the accessories and a 1 GIG CF Card. This device runs Windows Mobile 5.0 and can take GPX files natively without conversion.

It has a 520 MHz processor - 64MB of RAM available for use (Not including the 1 Gig card) - Total RAM is 192 Meg -

Software Included: Clock, Notes, Tasks, Memory, Calendar, Contacts, Messaging, Self Test, Solitaire, WorldMate, Calculator, IPAQ Audio, Jawbreaker, Align Screen, Power Status, File Explorer, IPAQ Wireless, Spell Checker, Voice Recorder, Volume Control, Infrared Beaming, Bluetooth Manager, IPAQ iTask Manager, Microsoft Word Mobile, Microsoft Excel Mobile, Microsoft Pocket Outlook, Terminal Services Client, HP Image Zone for Pocket PC, Microsoft PowerPoint Mobile, Windows Media Player 10 Mobile, Microsoft Internet Explorer Mobileagenta, Yellow)

a.. Digital Audio Standards Supported: MP3
a.. Audio Input Type: Microphone
a.. Audio Output Type: Speaker(s)
a.. Voice Recording Capability: Yes
a.. Miscellaneous Compliant Standards: UL, CUL, NOM, CSA NRTL/C, FCC Class B certified
a.. Modem: None
a.. Display Type: 3.5 in TFT active matrix
a.. Color support: 16-bit (64K colors)
a.. Max Resolution: 240 x 320
a.. Wireless Connectivity: IrDA, Bluetooth, IEEE 802.11b
a.. Expansion Slot(s) Total (Free): 1 CompactFlash Card Type II, 1 SD Memory Card
a.. Battery Installed: 1 Lithium ion
a.. Printer Case Color : Silver and dark gray
a.. Max Supported Batteries: 1
a.. Power Supply Device: Power Adapter
a.. Power Device Frequency Required: 50/60 Hz

Can sync using wireless or bluetooth. The unit is in great shape and was used by me for caching and appointment / contacts. I now have a Blackberry and use it for everything including caching.

I will let it go for 200.00. Retails today for 399.00.

http://www.shopping.hp.com/product/handheld/PC/1/storefronts/FA674B%2523ABA

Email me offlist

Mike Griffin
Brawny Bear