[GeoStL] Re: Integrity

  • From: Tina Boyle <tina_boyle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 00:27:44 -0500

John
Thanks for your input, I do think people should ban together and seek out
harder challenge caches!

What I am taking away from this is see no evil, say no evil, do no evil

 I am going to cache the way I feel is right! Which is figure out the puzzles
and do the caches I that I can, as always lend a hand in helping others find a
cache but not find it for them. Then enjoy the experience the way I enjoy life
the honest straight forward way!

As you said I can not police the masses, seems no one can!

This will most likely be the last post I make.
Goodnight and have a pleasant tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone