[GeoStL] If you want to help the group....

  • From: "Jen Guyer" <nyisutter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 12:35:28 -0600

-
....I would suggest saying, hey what do you need done, how can I help, I am
sure we'll find something for you to do!  Plus, I would suggest sending some
time in the archives of this email list to know what has already been
discussed, plus, I would spend some time in the forums. Get to know the
geocaching community and our concerns.

We are not trying to reject your ideas, but you are going full speed ahead
and don't know the roads yet! Slow down! You will find your nitch. No matter
what  group, email list you join, my advise is always to lurk a bit and get
know the lay of the land before jumping in  blindly.

I can guarentee that we are are all happy to have someone who loves to
volunteer and help out, but to do that, you need to take a back seat for
awhile, find your groove in this place and fill a need that is there.

And hey, if your are just desperate to help us out with some funds, check
out the About SLAGA link, and you will find a place to donate some money to
the SLAGA account.

Jen
The SLAGA treasurer

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is
wholly inadequate to the government of any other."
--John Adams

 The SLAGA E-store is closed for image repairs but this is what is there.
The SLAGA E-store  http://www.cafeshops.com/cp/store.aspx?s=SLAGA