[GeoStL] I dont own stock but... Great Deal

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 20:31:13 -0500

 TigerDirect.com
 Special Deal Alert
 New Low Price on 4.3" GPS:  $79

It's time to quit driving around in circles, because I've got an exclusive deal
on a 4.3-inch Magellan RoadMate 1412 Touch Screen refurbished GPS unit for only
$79.99 after a $40 instant savings!  That's the lowest price EVER for a
4.3-inch GPS.  So, if high prices have kept you from taking advantage of
phenomenal GPS technology, I've taken away your last excuse.  Trust me, once
you own one, you won't believe you've survived all these years without a GPS
device.  And if you're looking for a high-performance, low-priced GPS for your
second vehicle, you won't find a better deal anywhere than this Magellan
RoadMate 1412 for less than $80!

Click here:
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/item-Details.asp?EdpNoD86427&sku=M775-0110%20RB&SRCCODE=WEM2043TT&cm_mmc=Email-_-Main-_-WEM2043-_-text

The Magellan RoadMate 1412 GPS is a pocket-sized ultra-thin & stylish device
that features an extra large 4.3-inch wide-format full-color interactive touch
screen.  It offers you the convenience of Text-to-Speech navigation, and
includes maps of the 48 continental U.S. states, plus Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto
Rico, and Canada.  The Magellan RoadMate 1412 features 6 million built-in
destinations that give you the ability to zero in gas stations, dining spots,
hotels, ATMs, and hundreds of other businesses and services - all with a few
touches of the screen!  Its amazing SmartDetour feature will save you time and
aggravation as it routes you around sudden slow or stopped freeway traffic and
automatically re-calculates the fastest detour.

Click here:
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/item-Details.asp?EdpNoD86427&sku=M775-0110%20RB&SRCCODE=WEM2043TT&cm_mmc=Email-_-Main-_-WEM2043-_-text

This is a full-featured, big screen 4.3-inch Touch Screen Magellan RoadMate
refurbished GPS for only $79.99.  But my supplies are limited, and as you can
well imagine - at a ridiculously low price of under $80, these great GPS
devices will sell out quickly.  I can't promise they'll be available even 24
hours from now, so you must click or call ASAP.

Click here:
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/item-Details.asp?EdpNoD86427&sku=M775-0110%20RB&SRCCODE=WEM2043TT&cm_mmc=Email-_-Main-_-WEM2043-_-text

Remember, at only $79.99, I'm selling the Magellan RoadMate 1412 for the lowest
price ever for a 4.3-inch GPS.  You must act quickly to take advantage of this
exclusive offer.

Click here:
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/item-Details.asp?EdpNoD86427&sku=M775-0110%20RB&SRCCODE=WEM2043TT&cm_mmc=Email-_-Main-_-WEM2043-_-text

Regards,