[GeoStL] Hunt for MoMo

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 08:32:41 -0500

-

This was posted on the Hunt for MoMo..

Location: Missouri, United States
habu! posted a note for The Hunt for MoMo (A night time cache) (Multi-cache) at 7/5/2009

Log Date: 7/5/2009
I will be working in St. Louis starting on July 6th. I would like to do this cache the evening of Tuesday July 7th. If any of the 11 who are watching this are brave enough to escort this california feller, well just let me know.

----------------------------------
Good opportunity for a group hunt. Anyone interested? I will be there to help along the way... If needed... :-)

Mike Griffin
The BEST Spam Solution!
http://www.spamarrest.com/affl?4001050

Brawny Bear