[GeoStL] Re: Help needed with posting first cache.

  • From: Joe Taylor <rockey_f_squirrell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 06:00:24 -0700 (PDT)

I don't know about a PDF file too much, but I can help you out with HTML.  I
design all my pages in HTML, you can look at a few to get an example.  I also
made a web page on how to make a web page with hints on HTML at
http://www.geocities.com/ljt3d/codes anyone can feel free to look at that as
well.  I made it as simple as possible and divided in 3 advancement pages.

if you wnat I can study up on how to make an acessable PDF file, but again, I
have not posted a PDF on a web pave before, the other stuff, Pics, Sounds,
Backgrounds, and Tables (boxes) I can help you with and I explain on my web
page as well.

Dave Leggett <d.leggett@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am trying to put my first cache page together. I have already received
permission from Mo DNR for placing of cache. I wanted to use a puzzle to solve
for coordinates. How can I include a PDF or jpeg or tiff that covers my puzzle
to include with the posting of my cache page?

Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance?

Flatkatz

Joe Taylor
IS IT FRIDAY YET?

Check out my NEW Web Page
Favorite GC - Stories and Adventures
UPDATED - JUNE 9,2005

Rockey the Flying Squirrell

 What is Geocaching (In case you are not in the Geocaching Mailing Groups)

Discover Yahoo!