[GeoStL] Help SLAGA help a good cause, introduce families to geocaching

  • From: Tom Wolpert <tom_wolpert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocaching Freelist <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 04:59:21 -0700 (PDT)

SLAGA will have a booth at the Brain Tumor Education and Therapy support
group's
resource fair and picnic tomorrow.  We'll be introducing pediatric cancer
patients and their families to geocaching. The event is in our usual format --
booth with information, 3 or 4 temporary caches, preloaded GPSrs for use by the
families. It's at the Turkish Pavilion in Tower Grove Park  (near N 38° 36.348
090°15.498) from 10:00 am to 1:00pm on Saturday, May 19. Full details on the
SLAGA calendar.

There'll be at least 35 families in attendance. If you'd like to come on out
and
help, contact me off-list, e-mail slagaofficers@xxxxxxxxxx or just c'mon out.
The more the merrier.

Tom