[GeoStL] Heads up :-)

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 11:07:55 -0800 (PST)

This is a heads up to all my friends here. The "Haunted Tour of Missouri" cache
special collector buttons are here. One will be placed in each of the caches
from the series that are already in place and one will be placed in each new
cache as a special incentive for the FTF. I apologize to those who have already
found HTM #s 1 & 2 but you will have as much chance as anyone else to go back
and get these.

Also if anyone is planning on placing one of these caches let me know and I
will get you a button to place in it. Please note there are ONLY 24 of these
buttons and they will not be made again. So they are truly collector's
items....Good Luck in your search!!!

I was going to try to attach a pic of the button but I know that all
attachments are stripped off. So i will send the pic to you individually if you
would like to see it or if someone can tell me how to embed a pic in the email
itself I could do that.

Dan (Thunder)

PS Sorry if this is received twice....I thought I sent it a while ago but it
has not appeared in my mail box so I am sending it again.