[GeoStL] Heads Up to everyone in SLAGA

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 20:27:38 -0700 (PDT)

-
Hi all,

This is a kind of head start for all my friends in SLAGA. I finally got around
to placing the Special Collector's Haunted Cache tokens in both HTM# 1 and both
HTM#2 today. I apologize to those of you who have found them already but here
is the heads up to you all. These are very special tokens in that there are
only 20 of them in existence and they are being placed as FTF objects in any
new haunted cache....so get them while you can if you collect these kinds of
things..

Good Luck

Dan (Thunder)

Subject field