[GeoStL] Re: Hard Drives

  • From: Mike Lusicic <lusicic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 15:06:47 -0600

-
 You know, after I sent that, I realized the you probably already knew that
because you DID put SATA, and I just saw ATA because I was reading too fast.
Sorry. It looks like you knew what you were talking about all along. Are you
adding an internal drive, or do you want to go external. My son-in-law was
adamant about adding an external drive so he could download his music and
videos, then take it to his friends machine and play it or transfer it.
Bernie wrote: - Thanks Mike, I have a serial ATA in my machine now and want
to add a second drive. Bernie. Mike Lusicic wrote: - Also make sure that you
have the right model for your machine. They come in both parallel and serial
models. They are NOT interchangeable. Bernie wrote: - I plan to purchase a
200G-250G SATA HD. I have picked out 6 models. Can anyone advise me which of
the six is the best model. Please emailme off list. Thanks Bernie.
List Info or To make _ANY_ changes, including unsubscribing from this list,
click -----> //www.freelists.org/list/geocaching[13] Missouri Caches
Scheduled to be Archived http://tinyurl.com/87cqw[14]

--- Links ---