[GeoStL] Re: Hamburg Group Hunt

  • From: Ken Auld <kauld1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 05:26:12 -0600

Bernie,

I will bring some of the coffee, tea and hot chocolate along with the stove and
water.

Ken

From: happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [GeoStL] Re:
Hamburg Group HuntDate: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 15:38:31 -0600

Ken, the visitor has been added. I'll have to check with Strider on the coffee,
tea and hot chocolate. Not sure how big my budget is.  Bernie

-----Original Message-----From: geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ken AuldSent: Monday,
November 26, 2007 3:25 PMTo: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [GeoStL] Re:
Hamburg Group HuntBernie,  If it is not too late add a visitor to our group for
Saturday.  Also I plan to bring my stove to make hot water for coffee, tea or
hot chocolate. Ken

Connect and share in new ways with Windows Live. Connect now!
Your smile counts. The more smiles you share, the more we donate.  Join in.