[GeoStL] Re: Hamburg Event

  • From: Carol Shahriary <shah11@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 18:00:21 -0800 (PST)

A classmate of mine had a similar experience and related that the responding
police officer as well as the tow truck driver asked if she wanted to keep the
deer.  I am so-o-o impressed with the sensitivity of this group that no one has
asked that question yet!
   Glad your daughter is ok, Bob.
Dancing Strawberry

Bob TheCacher <cachefinder@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:    .hmmessage P { margin:0px;
padding:0px } body.hmmessage { FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma }   Here is
the equation:  One daughter + One 2000 Malibu + 70mph + 1 Nine pt. Buck = 1
totaled car.  But my daughter is OK, with some minor back aches.  She's driving
my Alero now and I'm in a rental.  Looks like I'll be car hunting this Saturday
instead of doing the caches (bummer).  I'll be thinking about you folks while
I'm going into debt.
 BBD1  (Bob the cacher)

---------------------------------
 From: happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Hamburg Event
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 18:34:20 -0600

   Here is the latest list.  If you see a change that needs to be made, please
let me know.   Bernie

 1-Kat
 2-Brad (cook)
 3-Darren
 4-Bob the cacher
 5-Andrew
 6-Jeff W.
 7-Cindy W.
 8-Jim G
 9-Sarah C
 10-Elkie(cook)
 11-Schoolmaster(cook)
 12-Bernie
 13-John
 14-Laurie
 15,16,17,18-Jones Crew
 19-Steve B
 20-John(Birdhouse)
 21,22,23,24-Cycle Ken, Crazy4Moose, Phil 4:13, and Nickel01
 25-Dick A
 26-Matt
 27-Mike Griffin
 28-Eagleye93
 29-visitor
30-Myotis

Get the power of Windows + Web with the new Windows Live. Power up!

Carol Strawberry
How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?