[GeoStL] Hail to the Chief Caches

  • From: "M. Bollinger" <lazylightning3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SLAGA <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 07:01:48 -0800 (PST)

-
I wanted to let everyone know that I've got 10 new caches out in JC.  They are
called Hail to the Chief and are Presidential Trivia caches.  Thanks so much to
those who have been helping me work out the bugs.  I didn't realize, when I
started, how much work this was going to be.  I started out and found web sites
giving different dates/info and I began to wonder if I didn't bite off more
than I can chew.

I want you to know that I added checksums last night, so if you started, you
can now check your answers.  If you do find a mistake, please let me know, I
will really appreciate it!  I want these to be historically accurate as well as
find-able.

My hope is that as you begin to read about these great men, you can see how
much these folks have influenced us even today.

Thanks and I look forward to seeing everyone at the Potluck!

Mike (Lazylightning)
Subject field