[GeoStL] Re: HELP PLEASE

  • From: Gary Braman <Gary.Braman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 06:40:46 -0700

Bernie,

In IE, in the lower right corner of the screen you see a magnifying glass with
a % next to it.  Make sure it is at 100%.  You can also go to page--> Zoom -->
and set it to 100%

Also, you have a new mouse.  I think it should have a scroll wheel.  Try
holding down the CTRL key while scrolling the wheel.  This should make the text
smaller or larger.

Okra.