[GeoStL] Re: Group Cache to Columbia

  • From: GC-RGS <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 23:11:22 -0600

I'd think St. Chuck would be good for those living there, but if we could meet
again in Wentzville (or wherever is better), then us southerners could meet up
with the northerners and go as a group the rest of the way. I've only been to
Columbia once, but I think I could find the city. It's the other parts I'm not
sure about.