[GeoStL] Re: Great Deal

  • From: Roger Barnes <rogbarn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 21:57:12 -0500

-
Thanks Mike!

Now that I have my $8 2GB microSD card for my GPS60CSx, I'm trying to
figure out what I need next.  I bought the 60CSx a while ago but never
did much with it.  Do I have to buy the City Navigator NT North America
on DVD for $100?  Are those maps usable for both the GPS and the
MapSource software on the PC?  Will it come with directions telling me
how to get the maps loaded onto the GPS?  Now that I want to be serious
about my 60CSx, I have so many questions.

Thanks for any answers anyone can provide.

Roger