[GeoStL] Re: GreaseMonkey

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 17:37:40 -0500

-
but all the greasemonkey scripts are soooo much cooler.

there are a ton of scripts specially designed for geocaching that really do make things so much nicer.

On Aug 27, 2008, at 5:30 PM, Weymouth wrote:

-
That does sound helpful.  However, there is no need to
scroll through countless logs to see if you logged it.
Just use Find.  I know you are aware of the Control F
(Find) function. ;)

Just throwing that out there.

Jeff
--- Mike Griffin <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

There are several really neat scripts with
Greasemonkey, yes, for Firefox ONLY, that work well
with Geocaching.com. The script Bernie was talking
about allows you to see your log date of any cache
right on top of the cache page. No scrolling through
countless logs to see if you have logged it or not.
What really makes it nice, you can add peoples name
to the script so If you were planning a caching trip
and wanted to see if someone else has logged a
certain cache, just add their name and VIOLA!

I like it because when looking at caches in a
certain area, it makes it easy for me to find when I
found the cache.

Mike