[GeoStL] Grants Trail Reavis Barracks parking

  • From: Mike Miesner <mmeese1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 14:07:54 -0500

We drove by the Grants Trail parking lot on Reavis Barracks yesterday and
noticed that it was fenced off and a "private property" sign on the
fence......

From the folks at Trailnet

Grant's Trail Users: A fence has been constructed on the Reavis Barracks
Grant's Trail parking lot. Trailnet doesn't own the parking lot and had
been given no notice of this destruction of the parking lot. Trailnet does
not support the owner destroying the parking lot. We are looking into it
with our partner St. Louis County Parks. Stay tuned.

http://www.trailnet.org/

Just thought I'd pass this along.

Mike