[GeoStL] Re: Going Low Profile

  • From: Joe Taylor <rockey_f_squirrell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 13:10:14 -0700 (PDT)

nope she doesnt.  I have been doing a lot of thinking about that, but I dont
wnat to spill too much online, just pointing out that she does not care for the
outdoors very much.  And everytime I mention Geocaching, she gets upset

Glenn <Glenn@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:-
Dump her and find somebody that likes to go outside. Girlfriends are
everywhere, caches are here but for a short time. :-) (does she read
this mail list?? )

take care,

glenn

At 11:39 AM 6/9/2005, you wrote:

>Well I am gonna have to cut back on my caching. My GF doesn't like
>the idea of me going out hiking and geocaching all the time. I
>invite her out, but she does not like the outdoors very much.
>
>I am also gonna try to pay off as many bills as I can. So if it
>seems like my numbers are standing still, that is why. I may get
>one or two as the weeks go by though, and I will still be getting your emails..
>

>Joe Taylor
>
>IS IT FRIDAY YET?
>
>Check out my NEW Web Page
>Favorite GC - Stories and Adventures