[GeoStL] Re: Geocaching numbers

  • From: "Steve Bromley" <bromley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 08:54:08 -0500

-
Going along with CacherStats site is a site that will allow
you to adorn your webpage with your standings within your
state and either the US or your state and the world.  I've
got one of each on my profile page.  The site is:

http://www.drunners.de/cachestats/registration_eng.html

It pulls the information from the CacherStats page.

Steve