[GeoStL] "Geocaching for Exercise and Activity Research Study" link needed!

  • From: Michael Rogers <mrogers07@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SLAGA LIST <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2013 14:02:52 -0700 (PDT)

Hey all...is anyone participating in the "Geocaching for Exercise and Activity
Research Study" out of Texas A&M? If so, I think I lost the email they sent out
for the latest survey. Can anyone private message me the link to it? Thanks!!!

The truth is, we're all in drag. We're all playing dress-up.

Even if you work on Wall Street or at McDonald's you're putting on a persona.

- RuPaul -