[GeoStL] Re: Geocache Navigator

  • From: Joyce <lake_wannabees@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2009 11:45:21 -0700 (PDT)

And don't forget Cacheberry.  Not very expensive and I love the fact that I can
see caches that are around me and not the power hog that GeoNav is.  You can
check TB's, hints, logs and cache description plus quick access to the website
if you want to see if there are updated logs since you downloaded to GSAK/BB.